Relax, you’re on holiday
Relaxation is the name of the game in our spa, along with the wellbeing of your body and mind. It is the place to recover your energy after a walk in the mountains or a day of skiing.
Simply choose from the services we offer to enjoy a spell of complete tranquility. You can also relax in the UVA solarium, on the thermo-heated seat or in the relaxation area with herbal teas.
Our spa area is also open to those who are not staying in the hotel.
Duration: 10-15 minutes
Frequency: 2-3 times
Temperature 90°C, Humidity 20%
The hot/cold temperature change is highly beneficial to your entire body. It increases energy, purifies the skin and helps to remove impurities by stimulating the heart and circulation.
Effects of the hot stage
- Rise in body temperature (the skin by 10°C and the heart by 1°C);
- acceleration of tissue metabolism;
- strong sweating;
- removal of toxins and impurities from the body;
- regulation of blood pressure;
- improving tissue circulation;
- muscle and psychological relaxation.
Effects of the cold stage
- Regulating body temperature;
- oxygenation of the blood;
- stimulation of kidney function;
- slowing down of the heart rate;
- improvement of peripheral circulation;
- pleasant feeling of freshness.
- Skin cleaning, care and cellular regeneration of the tissues;
- strengthening of the immune system;
- exercise for the heart and blood circulation;
- stimulation of the pituitary gland and adrenal glands;
- benefits to the entire neuro-vegetative system.
Duration: 15-20 minutes
Frequency: 2-3 times
A warm heat and gently fragranced steam with essences of natural plants surround the whole body. As your senses adapt to the Biosauna temperature there are beneficial effects on the skin and hair. The airways are purified and stimulated and the fragranced steam of the Biosauna creates a special atmosphere providing you with a unique experience. All you need to do is come inside, sit down, take a deep breath and relax.
Duration: 10-15 min.
Frequency: no more than once or twice
The essential oils and healing herbs dissolved in the steam are absorbed by the skin and the respiratory system and their action is beneficial to the whole body. Thanks to the healthy combination of moisture and heat, the body relaxes and muscular tension is released. The hot steam penetrates into the tissues by increasing the blood circulation to all organs, starting a healthy and beneficial process. The steam room is ideal for treating:
- rheumatic pains
- problems with metabolism
- circulatory problems
- menstrual pain
- bronchitis and catarrh
- skin impurities
Duration: 20 minutes
Frequency: Once a day
The Kraxenofen is an ancient alpine tradition that warms you up in the cold winter days while at the same time giving you the opportunity to catch up with friends. The heat releases essential oils from the hay that pleasantly surround your body starting from the back. The floral cushion completes the action in the lumbar area and on the legs, while the special movement of the heat allows your muscles and nervous system to relax. Our Kraxenofen is a modern interpretation of the old traditions, but the beneficial effects on the whole body are guaranteed.